Saturday, April 12, 2008

Easy Fish Tacos

Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

I love this easy recipe!! I'm the only one in the house that eats this but it is really delish and I can't wait to make it for my parents who will visit soon. Since I only make this for me, here is the recipe for ONE serving.

Ingredients:
1/4 pound fresh tilapia (you can probably use any white fish), cubed
2 tsp fresh lemon juice
1 tsp olive oil
1-2 Tbs packaged taco seasoning
3 corn tortillas
shredded cabbage
Remoulade Sauce

How to:
Mix together the fish, lemon juice, olive oil and taco seasonings. Once the fish is totally coated, add to a hot skillet and grill until fish falls apart easily (do not over cook). Add cooked fish to warm corn tortillas and top with shredded cabbage and Remoulade Sauce.

It's that easy, super delish, AND good for you! Can't beat that.

If you want a spicier taco, make sure to use the spicy taco seasoning packages.

Enjoy!!

No comments: