Sunday, April 06, 2008

Healty Miga Tacos

Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket
I LOVE this breakfast. I could eat this everyday.....those of you who know me, know how much I enjoy a good breakfast taco.

Ingredients:
1/2 cup egg whites, lightly beaten
1/4 cup avocado, sliced
1 1/2 T of your favorite salsa
1 wedge Laughing Cow cheese, your favorite flavor, divided
2 tortillas
Pam Cooking Spray

How to:
Heat up a small skillet coated with Pam Cooking Spray; Mix egg whites and sliced avocado, continue to mix as eggs cook; at last minute, add in salsa; Spread 1/2 of cheese into each tortilla, heat in microwave until warm. Add egg mixer into each tortilla. And Enjoy!!!

This only makes one serving but it's easy to make enough for the entire family or out of town guests.

No comments: